my intern-ship days are coming to an end, soon
for the past 4 months, I got a glimpse of my future self
what I've notice is that a degree qualification is just a mere paper proof
that only gets you an interview
and seriously, that's it
I witnessed what it's like to be a typical engineer
my colleagues are dorky, nerdy, and I dare say lifeless
its not that they are not good at their work
but all I hear from them is about work, work and work
they stay way late after hours
and when I ask some of them of their reason
they answered "I got nothing to do at home so why go home this early?"
that sincerely freaked me out
are all engineers like that?
I told myself that I wouldn't be like that in a million years,
but it seems like somehow I'll turn into that
without a choice
but one thing I realise that differentiate me from them
is the friends I have
I still have a chance to change all that
I need to get more friends
and be closer to those that I already have
cause I'm sure if I do exactly that,
I'll have a wonderful life
balancing my career and my happiness
of course that goes to say having a girlfriend as well
where and when I do
I know what I'm saying here is all to familiar to what everyone's been hearing
many people have mentioned before
I didn't exactly know what it means,
but going through this experience made me realise that its all too important
and this is no joke
PERIOD!
I sound dumb right?
but I just realise living it and hearing it
is totally different
you think you know
but you don't know a thing
until you live it
2 comments:
fui yoh, takut ape. u still got us ma. STUDYING soon hor? :X
we will ajak go drink more..haha
Post a Comment